Watch our on-demand demo of Zendesk Support and other Zendesk products.
During the 30 minute demo we’ll cover:
- Zendesk 101: our company, our products, and how to get the most out of our multi-channel help desk.
- How to build a better customer experience with Zendesk products, including the basics of self-service and chat.
- How to be a more effective support leader with analytics in Zendesk, and how to measure customer satisfaction.
- Helpful resources to ensure you’re successfully getting started with Zendesk.
Frequently asked questions
1. Which applications/services does Zendesk integrate with?
Zendesk integrates with hundreds of other systems and tools. Find a full list of all of the apps and integrations that are supported by Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com/apps
2. What type of customers do you have?
We have over 100,000 paid customers using Zendesk in all industries. Here's where you can find our customer stories and testimonials: https://www.zendesk.com/why-zendesk/customers/
3. What languages are available in Zendesk?
Zendesk is available in multiple languages both externally to your customers and internally to your staff. For languages we support for each of our products, visit: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203761906-Language-codes-for-Zendesk-supported-languages
4. How many plans are there? What’s the difference between plans? I don’t know which one is better for me.
For information on our plans, check out our plan comparison page: https://www.zendesk.com/support/compare/#compare. If you'd like to discuss the plans with one of our Account Executives, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put you in touch with someone that can assist you.
5. How long does it take to set up Zendesk at my company?
The time that it takes to setup a Zendesk Support account is entirely dependent on your organization's needs, though most organizations have the system fully live within the 30 day trial window.
6. How customizable is Zendesk?
Zendesk is very customizable. It's used by sole proprietors and large enterprise support organizations alike. It's scalable from just a handful of agents to organizations with tens of thousands of agents.
7. How is the Knowledge Base built?
The Knowledge Base is built using our Guide product. All of the framework is already made, it just requires you to build your content and customize the page, no coding required.
8. Does Zendesk have a CSAT / customer satisfaction measuring function within its reporting features?
Yes, Zendesk has CSAT built right into the Professional and above plans: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662256-Using-customer-satisfaction-ratings-Professional-and-Enterprise-
9. Is it possible to use my own domain? Can I set up multiple help centers?
Yes you can use your own domain. That's called Host Mapping: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203664356-Changing-the-address-of-your-Help-Center-subdomain-host-mapping-. You can setup multiple help centers using our Multi Brand feature: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204579233-Multibrand-resources-Professional-Add-on-and-Enterprise-
10. Is there a similar demo for Zendesk Chat?
There is a recorded demo for Zendesk Chat here: https://www.zendesk.com/resources/guided-demo-zendesk-chat/
11. Does Zendesk support one [toll-free] number that is then routed through the ticketing system?
Zendesk does support a toll-free number within Talk, as well as IVR to route the calls: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218004987-Adding-Zendesk-Talk-numbers
12. Is this tool useful for a small team with only a handful of support staff?
Zendesk is very useful for small teams and large. At Zendesk we have very small groups that use Zendesk every day, and tens of thousands of our customers are small businesses.
13. Can Zendesk route incoming phone calls? If so — can we create a phone answering system with a menu to direct callers?
Yes, Zendesk Talk Advanced has IVR call routing built into it: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/214630317-Route-incoming-calls-with-IVR-Talk-Advanced-