Yuma.ai is ChatGPT for e-commerce customer support. Yuma brings the power of the latest innovations in AI and LLMs to Zendesk. It was built by Silicon Valley veterans and is backed by Y Combinator W23. Already, more than a hundred merchants are using Yuma to streamline their customer support.
Yuma natively integrates into Zendesk. You can get started anytime with our 7-day free trial. During this period, you can cancel anytime without being charged. For special inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com. Our team is here to help.
Yuma is not another chatbot. Instead, Yuma empowers support agents with productivity tools, automated drafts, and insights.
- Automatic Response Drafting: For ecommerce-supported intents, Yuma will automatically suggest an appropriate answer.
- Instruct Yuma: Type a short instruction and receive a full draft in return.
- Brand Voice: Each generated draft is written with your own style.
- Shopify Integration: Install the Yuma Shopify app to leverage orders and subscription data.
- Custom Knowledge Base: Yuma learns from historical conversations, help centers, content pages, macros, and Shopify products.
- Conversation Summarization: Summarize a long ticket with one click for easy escalation.
- Yuma Learns: Yuma improves over time by learning from your answers. Our US-based engineering team releases new improvements and features weekly.
Advanced Enterprise Features:
- Custom Workflows: Automate your top 30% of support inquiries by leveraging AI-powered rules and smart templates.
- Custom Intents: Write custom intents in plain English to automate actions, tagging, and triage.
- Live Support: Use a Slack shared channel between your support team and the Yuma team.
- Multilingual: Auto-translate messages and generate drafts in the appropriate language.
- Multi-Brands: Yuma natively handles multiple brands and stores.
- Dedicated Permissions: Enable or disable Yuma for specific agents in your team.
Getting started is easy:
- Yuma is a one-click install app: simply install the app and everything will be automated.
- Once installed, Yuma will begin building your custom knowledge base in the background.
- Depending on the size of your store and data, it should be synchronized in less than an hour. Then, you can start using Yuma.
- If necessary, you can adjust your settings in your Yuma dashboard (accessible after installation).
- Enjoy your free trial and reach out to us for any assistance!
For pricing information, please contact us or visit https://yuma.ai/ai-ticket-assistant-pricing.
Note: Yuma works best when coupled with both our Zendesk and Shopify integrations.