Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
EaziPopper Cisco Finesse adds a Contact Center Agent Toolbar, right into your Zendesk. It saves time on every call by auto-creating and auto-filling the ticket. It includes advanced options such as IVR and Call Recording integration.
Top level features
- One beautifully simple screen to manage your Zendesk, and Cisco Contact Center, activities
- Display the caller's open tickets, or profile, to the agent
- Display IVR data to agent - e.g. reason for call, or account number
- One-click to make calls from phone numbers in Zendesk
- Contact-center controls (answer, release, end-wrap, ready, not-ready (with reason), pause recording, login, logout)
- Add call recording link to ticket
CT EaziPopper is the result of a collaboration between Zendesk, Cisco and CT Solutions. This is an 'out-of-the-box' offering that integrates Zendesk with Cisco Contact Center via Cisco Finesse and Cisco WFO-QM (Calabrio). This means that there is no special integration work, or customization that needs to be done, for it to work at your site.
- One environment to manage your Zendesk and Cisco Contact Center interactions
- Browser only App - no desktop install
- Save agent time on every call
- Boost customer service with improved handling speed
- Energize agents through reduction of tedious tasks
- Enhanced reporting of ticket sources
- Instant access to call recordings
- An App in Zendesk to control the vast majority of your interaction with Cisco contact Center
- Auto-logon to Cisco Contact Center within Zendesk
- Supports logon as Mobile Agent
- Set your state (ready, end-wrap, not-ready with reason etc.) within Zendesk
- Not Ready reasons auto-loaded from Cisco
- Answer and release calls in Zendesk
- Auto-create Zendesk user for callers that are unknown
- Auto-create new Zendesk ticket, if none open for caller
- Auto-display list of open tickets for caller
- Auto-display the open ticket for caller, if only one open
- Flexible options and dial plan
- Specially designed to cope with all phone number formats
- Report on tickets initiated by phone calls
- IVR choices can auto-select the ticket form
- Auto-tag IVR data to the Zendesk ticket
- Find caller based on IVR data, e.g. customer ID or ticket ref.
- Call recording info such as duration and agent added to the ticket for each call
- Call Recording link added to the ticket for each call
- Controls to Pause and Resume current call recording
- Tag Zendesk data to a call recording for easy search
CLICK HERE to request a demo now.