A treat for your team: New integrations
Nothing sweeter than new Zendesk app integrations. Learn all about how these integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated October 31, 2022
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
Shopify Premium for Zendesk
Shopify Premium for Zendesk (Support) is the powerhouse app retailers have been waiting for, loaded with industry-leading tools to turn your customer service team into SuperAgents. Allow agents to instantly view customers’ order history as soon as they open a ticket. Never keep your customers waiting again. Get basic order details as well as line items, real-time shipping updates, and payment transactions. No more bouncing between apps to find what you need. Perform a rapid re-order or a new order on-behalf of your customer, leveraging your full product catalog and a fully PCI-compliant checkout flow. Connect multiple platforms and/or storefronts into a single, unified view of your customer’s orders.
Record (Support) lets your users share their problems visually with all the data needed like console logs and networks, to reduce the average handle time per ticket and increase overall user satisfaction. It will help you understand your users better, and it will help your users communicate better. Now you can ask your users to create a record directly from the Zendesk ticket, and get the recording back to the ticket without leaving your main support OS. More than that, users can start the support journey by recording their issues and it will automatically open a new ticket in your Zendesk account.
Zoom Contact Center
Zoom Contact Center (Support) is an AI-powered, omnichannel contact center platform that helps businesses provide prompt, accurate, and personalized responses to their customers over a variety of channels. The solution’s intelligent routing and virtual agents reduce call load, improve agent productivity, and guide your customers to faster resolution 24/7. By Integrating Zoom Contact Center with Zendesk, agents have access to contact center functionality within the Zendesk application, providing them with an efficient and unified experience in a single place without switching between the two applications.
Fullview for Support and Chat (Support) (Chat) helps you cut support time in half and get context on customer issues with co-browsing and session replays. Initiate a co-browsing call with your users in the channels you already use to communicate with them. Solve issues collaboratively without having to leave your app or download anything. Gain control of a user’s screen, navigate within the app, complete steps, and submit forms on their behalf.
Additional apps added in October:
- Toolbox (Support) lets you configure all sorts of notifications that can be combined with Triggers and Automations. The notification appears in the top-right corner of Zendesk, and looks just like the native Zendesk notification.
- Stylo Sentiment Scores (Support) reads and understands every customer interaction, giving you a full breakdown of customer sentiment and intention. Frustrated customers with urgent requests can now be intelligently triaged and escalated to appropriate team members without human interaction.
- Tencent Cloud IM (Support) provides globally interconnected chat APIs, multi-platform SDKs, and UIKit components to help you quickly bring messaging capabilities to your applications and websites. With Tencent Cloud IM for Zendesk, ticket assignees are able to communicate with clients outside of Zendesk by using Tencent Cloud IM services.
- ipnordic af Proventic (Support) saves valuable time by having a quick and clear overview of every incoming and outgoing call. The top bar app will automatically open incoming and outgoing calls, showing the caller name, organization, and phone number of existing users in your Zendesk Support–as well as their tickets.
- Due Date Alert (Support) calculates the number of business days up to the due date in the custom field upon opening the ticket and shows an alert if calculated days are less than or equal to the entered number in the setting.
- Hark (Support) prompts your customers to get in touch using asynchronous video so they can show you what they need help with from their point of view. Once a video is created, a ticket is generated which includes contact details, sentiment, and preferred contact method and is submitted to your Zendesk account via API.
- Rootly (Support) is a Slack-native incident management app and platform. The Zendesk integration allows you to create a Zendesk ticket right inside your Rootly Slack incident channel. Sync incident-related action items with Zendesk tickets and file tickets into Zendesk from your action items smoothly.
- Sweito (Support) lets you manage your various marketplaces (eBay, Catch.com.au, and others) tickets from Zendesk and also allows you to take action from your Zendesk account. Some of the actions that can be taken include: uploading proof of shipping, updating refund decisions, etc. depending on the store the ticket is received from.
- SanctionsCheck (Support) helps you easily establish customers’ identity inside Zendesk quickly. Verify if the customer meets anti-money laundering (AML) compliance requirements, perform an advanced search in OFAC and OFSI sanction lists, and protect your company against fraud, corruption, terrorist financing, or money laundering.
- WooCommerce Integration Pro by AMS (Support) (Chat) (Sell) lets you open a ticket and directly see the customer’s last order details and metrics at a glance. See important metrics like Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV), avg. order amount, number of reviews, and more. This app is also available for Zendesk Chat and Zendesk Sell.
- Auto Merge Duplicate Tickets (Support) allows you to see all open tickets from the same user and merge duplicates with one click. If a customer writes multiple tickets in a short period of time, you will get notified in the sidebar. By clicking “Merge”, you will be able to automatically merge the duplicates.
- Decision Tree for WooCommerce by AMS (Support) (Chat) lets you create decision trees for your most common requests. When opening a ticket, the Customer Service Guide for Zendesk will automatically open. You can search for your current case and click through the decision tree. This app is also available for Zendesk Chat.
- GDPR Tickets and Users Auto-Deletion (Support) (Chat) automatically deletes tickets and users that were last updated more than X months ago. By default, tickets will be soft-deleted after the specified period and you can restore them within 30 days. There is also a setting option that deletes the tickets immediately (hard delete). This app is available for Zendesk Chat, as well.
- Select Email Sender Address (Support) allows you to select the email sender, restrict it by agent group, or automatically add tags. Automatically use the correct email sender, depending on the agent’s user group. Based on your sender address, specific tags will automatically be added. Warn the user when submitting a ticket with the default address, if the default address is not allowed for their group.
- MobiKOM af Proventic (Support) integrates your MobiKOM calls with Zendesk to improve agent response time by having a quick and clear overview of every incoming and outgoing call. The top bar app will automatically open incoming and outgoing calls showing the caller name, organization, and phone number of existing users in your Zendesk Support–as well as their tickets.
- Auto Remove Attachments (Support) automatically delete attachments from tickets. Auto Remove Attachments runs in the background and does all the repetitive heavy lifting on your team’s behalf.
- Hide Dropdown Values by LEAFWORKS (Support) makes your agents’ lives easier by hiding selected fields and values in tickets for your agents. With the use of conditions for ticket fields, you generate a clearly-structured and relevant overview of all the information for your different groups and roles.
- OAPPS Comments for YouTube (Support) scans your YouTube channels for new video comments regularly. If a customer posts a new comment, the app will create a new ticket in Zendesk. Then, your agents can label this ticket, route it, and reply to the customer via Zendesk.
New themes added in October:
Corbett is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation easy. The theme comes with an attractive background that supports a floating center search box. It has a stunning full-screen layout with beautiful blocks and interactive design elements, which offer an airy and elegant feeling to the help center.