Deliver a complete view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk ticket data and Salesforce customer data.
The Salesforce App allows Account, Contact, Opportunity, Quote, Order and Task data from Salesforce to be displayed when viewing a ticket within Zendesk. It also includes a ticket grid that can be deployed in Salesforce that allows users to view and update tickets from the Salesforce system. Both views can be customized to display additional data, including custom fields.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from Salesforce on Zendesk ticket pages.
- Enable your Support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from Salesforce in their Zendesk view.
Sync your Sales and Support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within Salesforce.
- Stay up to date on the status of the account and customer with the ability to view and update tickets in Salesforce, which syncs to Zendesk.
- Includes Popdock App Edition account to allow for customizations to the default Zendesk and Salesforce Lists.
- Connections can be set up to view data from additional systems, such as your ERP, eCommerce platform, payment gateway, shipping carriers, and more. Additional Connections require Popdock Business or Premium
Actions (available in Salesforce)
- Add ticket
- Add comment
- Change priority
- Change status
- Delete ticket
- Open ticket in Zendesk
- Set ticket as spam
powered by Popdock