Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
Bugpilot (Support) helps customer support agents get all the details they need to understand the problems that end-users report. Bugpilot generates detailed technical bug reports without asking users for any details and makes it easy to access Bugpilot reports directly in Zendesk. It offers comprehensive details about what the user is experiencing including video recordings, screenshots, console logs, and much more technical data.
Merge for Zendesk Support and Sell (Support) (Sell) lets you add ticketing and CRM integrations to your platform of choice within a day. Merge is a developer tool that can embed hundreds of customer-facing API integrations in your product right out of the box, without the need to configure each integration separately. With Merge’s Unified API, developers access one standardized data model to pull and post data across any of the platforms they offer connections with–in categories like HRIS/Payroll, ATS, Accounting, CRM, Ticketing, Directory, and more.
sync.blue (Support) syncs Zendesk contacts (users) with countless business apps like Microsoft 365, Outlook, Google, Apple, HubSpot, weclapp, and many more. Enable real-time two-way sync between Google Contacts, Microsoft 365, iCloud, and your favorite cloud applications–and clean up your duplicate contacts between systems.
Google Business Messages by OctoChat
Google Business Messages by OctoChat (Support) connects Zendesk with your Google Business account, so you can chat with your customers on Zendesk by having all your Google Business Messages text messages go through Zendesk. When customers start chatting with you through your Google Search and Google Maps listing, your agents can receive and send text and image messages through Zendesk.
Additional apps added in December:
- Suptask (Support) is the next-generation solution of working with tickets, where your conversations on Slack are turned into a full-blown ticketing system, without leaving Slack. Users in your Slack workspace can submit and track tickets without leaving your Slack workspace. Set up workflows that fit your needs with custom ticket forms and adopted routing for different teams.
- Sinergify (Support) is a native connector that enables a free flow of information and silo-free interactions amongst various teams using the Zendesk and Jira ecosystems. Create/view Jira issues and search and link existing Jira Issues directly from Zendesk Support. Sync comments and attachments and enable bi-directional data syncing between Zendesk and Jira.
- Priority Matrix (Support) is a full featured project management software that helps teams prioritize and focus on what matters most. With Priority Matrix for Zendesk, your tickets are automatically captured and customer support staff can assign them to the specific people inside your organization, simplifying communications. Only authorized Zendesk users keep access to the original ticket, to avoid miscommunications with your customers.
- SaaSConsole (Support) enables a bottom-up adoption model and leverages artificial intelligence to recommend workflow automations specific to every user. SaaSConsole automates the tedious process of onboarding, offboarding, and user group management in Zendesk. It also enables admins to assign or reassign tickets to their Zendesk groups.
- OAPPS Classifier Pro (Support) is an easy-to-use, fully automatic triage tool that is trained on your tickets, tailored for your business specifics, and built to keep experiences running with your existing classes and tags. Classifying (or Triage) incoming tickets by adding (labeling) appropriate Categories (Tags) is the first and necessary step for processing customer requests.
New themes added in December:
DesignOri is an exceptional Zendesk Guide Theme that’s packed full of features, including a responsive tabs-style navigation element, various types of configurable custom blocks, and much more. Everything can be branded and customized without code, making it easier than ever to launch a new help center.
Qonto is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Help Center Theme. It’s a minimalist, elegant option that can be used by all kinds of organizations.
Ojom is a fully responsive Zendesk Guide Help Center Theme (templates). It’s versatile and appropriate for various organizations in technology, education, tours and travel, food, startups, IT, medical, construction, marketing, startup, fashion, government, NGOs, and more.
Astro provides great configurability through its easy-to-use settings and empowers users to find the answers they need with great ease. It’s a simple yet comprehensive and robust product, delivering great customer experiences jam-packed with features and flexibility to get your customer self-service portal up and running fast.
Melinz, Mabonte, Javis, Manda, Galltine, Golm, Eczar, and Raxxa are fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Themes. They can be used by all kinds of organizations such as technology, education, tours and travel, food, startups, IT, medical, construction, marketing, startup, fashion, government, NGOs, and more.
To view the full list of incoming apps, follow our weekly release notes.
Superpowers for customer service teams
At a time of sky-high customer expectations, staffing shortages, and economic uncertainty, learn how AI helps customer service teams scale—and stay nimble.
Superpowers for customer service teams
At a time of sky-high customer expectations, staffing shortages, and economic uncertainty, learn how AI helps customer service teams scale—and stay nimble.Read the free report now