Reaching out to your Customers: Outbound Call Center
What is an outbound call center?
An outbound call center or contact center is a call center designed to make outbound calls to customers and prospects. Agents can call customers for a variety reasons, from providing proactive support to inquiring about renewals. In that way they are different from inbound call centers, which focus solely on receiving calls from customers. Outbound call centers, typically enabled by cloud based outbound call center software, help companies actively engage with customers.
Zendesk has out-of-the-box integrations with leading telephony solutions and organizations can easily deliver proactive support or drive new business from the same platform they use to manage their other customer communication channels.
Un enfoque diferente
- Proactive support. Directly reaching out to customers before there is a problem, or communicating that a problem might arise.
- Research. Sometimes the best way to learn what a customer wants is to ask. Doing this via an outbound call center will allow the customer to speak with an actual person, instead of responding to an email, allowing for a more thorough conversation.
- Renewals or expansion. When it comes time to renew, a phone call can be a great way to check in with the customer and have a genuine conversation. The same goes for offering the customer opportunities to expand what they currently purchase.
- Have a reason to call. If you’re providing proactive support, make sure this is something best handled over the phone and not by email. If it’s a call about sales or expansion, it better be worth a live conversation. Otherwise you risk irritating the customer.
- Implement call management. Make sure calls are going to the right people at the right time. One way to do this is to use a predictive dialer or auto dialer, both of which lower costs and increase efficiency.
- Track metrics. Keep a tally on the success of your efforts. Are you alienating more customers than you are helping? Are cross selling or upselling calls actually generating income? Do certain customers prefer call over other? Track these metrics and use them to improve your efforts. Leading to…
- Use outbound call center software. Doing so will help you integrate all of your current workflows and systems into a single location, letting you easily track metrics, and streamline and maximize every outbound call.
The right fit for your business
Cómo ayuda Zendesk
Zendesk helps ensure that outbound call centers are making the most of every single customer call. With out-of-the-box integrations with leading telephony solutions, organizations can easily deliver proactive support or drive new business from the same platform they use to manage their other customer communication channels.Get proactive today
Y aún hay más. A continuación puedes verlo.
There are many available resources to help you learn more about providing great service over the phone and the benefits of proactive support. Learn more.